Student are encouraged to feel comfortable and express their individuality in the clothing that they choose to wear; however, school is a place of learning and the following guidelines are meant to promote a safe and positive learning environment.
- Students should dress appropriately for the weather and activities for the day.
- On days your child goes to PE, tennis shoes are highly recommended.
- A jacket or raincoat is necessary, as children will be outside for recess on rainy or cold days.
- Logos on clothing should be appropriate for the classroom.
- Tops should be long enough to fully cover the midriff.
- Hats and hoods are only to be worn outside.